My First Blog

Author: Rizkeey / Lable :

Hello. This’ my 1st blog so let me introduce myself first. My name’s Rizkeey—or you can call me that. For my real name, you can ask me!

I was born on December 16th, 1994. So, I’m 13 for now and I live in the country that pursues the highest annual rate of deforestation. You don’t know? Feel free to ask me! :D

I was innocent until I turned 12. Then I knew internet, I watch MTV, Friendster, etc

I started to do rules breaking, I asked “why” to God (when I felt his rules were so tough and too much), my obsession changed into: I have to speak English well. Even I often feel shy to be a part of my country.

I go to school every Monday-Friday, in a public middle school. My classmates are strange; they are clever, cool, and also sly! I like to be a part of my class, actually. Like Zac Efron in High School Musical says, “Win together, lose together, teammates!” I think it’s, “Good score together, bad score together, classmates!” for my class. We often cheating and the teacher don’t know about it. Hahahahahahaah. My class rocks!

I often get stress. When stress comes, usually I eat very very much, no matter what will happen next. Or I cry. And then I hope that I never born. Or I think, “This is the end of my life. Well, I gotta suicide.”

Uh, the bad one.

I’ll keep write on it… but now I gotta go

0 comment(s):